About me

Friendly reminder, I'm just an amateur ;p


Click on the picture for package details ye. After click, scroll down sampai bawah :)

Graduation DaY!

Getting married? ♥

Engagement

aRT & dEsign

aRT  & dEsign

Couple

Couple

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Testimonials

Portfolio Bergerak Saye


Wednesday

Y O U are Y I U- N I Q U E - Graduation Series




"A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success. "
~Robert Orben

It's your BIG day! The graduation ceremony is finally here!

Need a photographer?




Salam. Helloo! Thanks for visiting this blog.
Right before you choose the packages, here's a little something you need to know.
Well, I'm graduating this year too! He3 But that's not the crucial part.
Here's the thing. I'm currently working, so, that should basically gives you an idea that I won't be available weekdays, from Monday-Friday, 8:45 a.m -5:30 p.m. Office hour Hu3
Sorry, but I can't have a photo-shoot session on the DAY your convocation takes place.
I will only be available on WEEKEND ya, starting from 18 September onwards. So, it's more like an out-door concept, the PRE or POST Convo ceremony photo session.
Have a look at the packages ( I make simple plain one), and give me a call/ SMS to arrange the dates you prefer for the photo-shoot session :)
Yazman Yuhana: 012-9673497
Y O U are Y I U- N I Q U E - Graduation Series
Package A
Individual Photoshoot
1 hour session
1 cd soft copy
-RM 119
Package B
Individual Photoshoot
2 hours session
1 cd soft copy
-RM 209
Package C
Group Photoshoot (Max 5 persons)
2 hours session
1 cd soft copy
-RM 550
* Additional RM50 for photo-shoot locations outside University of Malaya
* Add-on: Need a story Photo-book? Just add another RM100 for a 20 pages Yiu-nique style Photo-book :)
* Can't get enough of the photos here? Yeah, I know.
Have a visit to my FB page: Yiu-nique Studio
* Not satisfied with the blurry FB photos resolution?
P/s: Sebarang pertanyaan ,bole sms hp saye or write kat fb inbox or wall k :)


No comments:

Post a Comment