About me

Friendly reminder, I'm just an amateur ;p


Click on the picture for package details ye. After click, scroll down sampai bawah :)

Graduation DaY!

Getting married? ♥

Engagement

aRT & dEsign

aRT  & dEsign

Couple

Couple

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Testimonials

Portfolio Bergerak Saye


Friday

My First Customer-Siti Jamilah Aliman

I was supposed to be in front of Dewan Tunku Chancellor at 10:45 a.m. Well, theoretically, that was the idea..

Malangnye....


I woke up at 11 a.m...cool ,huh?
n my customer has been calling me few times, to be precise 4 missed calls and the last call was the 'alarm' for my long sleep..
dengan gelabahnye, aku pun cepat2 mandi kerbau ja n set up Machio..Nasib baik, aku dah caj ful batery ko semalam be4 masuk tdo...

Safely arrived in front of Dewan Tunku Chancellor around 11:15 a.m, thanx to the traffic along the road. If not, I would have arrived earlier..

n there she was..my first customer..Siti Jamilah Aliman atau name glamournye Kak Jem...




she's my senior...stil remeber, the first time I met her, when she asked me to represent kolej for bacaan ikrar for Minggu Haluan Siswa..Aku dengan naivenye g r audition pembace ikrar touh..sekali, badan2 candidates yg laen besa macm Badang jerk, ak je sorang keding d situ..n i was rejected..which was foreseeable even before i bace ikrar coz d interviewer tgk ak semacm je...die tanye awak bole bace ikrar ke? n i say saye cube..baru bace beberape baris, then die kate x pe, awak bole balik..chehhh... ;p "thanx" kak jem..ha3



Now she has graduated n i'm 3rd year already.n now, she hired me for her personal fotografer for her convocation..cepatnye mase berlalu...


here's some shots. njoy ;p







thanx kak jem for hiring me... pas ni, sebar2 la kat kawan2 mane yg nak makan nasi minyak touh, bole la panggil saye...murah je ;p





psst,sape ni? pak wek ke? hu3 ;p

1 comment: