About me

Friendly reminder, I'm just an amateur ;p


Click on the picture for package details ye. After click, scroll down sampai bawah :)

Graduation DaY!

Getting married? ♥

Engagement

aRT & dEsign

aRT  & dEsign

Couple

Couple

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Suke-suki Photo Shoot!

Testimonials

Portfolio Bergerak Saye


Wednesday

Unik aRT & dEsign


Art is pictures straight from the
heart. ~Ben, Los Cerros Middle School, 1999



dark cinderella, originally uploaded by Yazman Yuhana.





Hand design tee? or cool kapok guitar covered with street art pattern in its whole body?

I design many stuff, and i have one simple policy in designing.


STRICTLY, no PENCIL or ERASER is allowed.

;p

Most of my designs don't have crude sketch..you see the design as it is.

So, need a designer?

Did I mention I design on laptop skin as well?



.

1 comment:

  1. ade design laptop skin jugak?
    mcm mane kire tu ye?

    ReplyDelete